The 2020 Annual Report from the American Board of Pediatrics is now available online as a PDF.
This issue focuses on how the ABP and others in the pediatric community adapted to change in 2020.
Featured articles include:
- Training Programs Adapt During COVID-19
- MOC Credit Automatically Awarded for COVID-19 Learning and Practice
- On the Road, On the Phone, Under a Tent — Pediatricians Innovate for Patients
- Mental Health Crisis Magnified in 2020
- National Events Intensify ABP’s Commitment to Diversity, Inclusion
- Engagement, Connections Guide ABP Improvements
- And more!