The 2019 Annual Report from the American Board of Pediatrics is now available.
This issue focuses on how the ABP and others in the pediatric community are working to "mind the gap" in pediatric training, knowledge, and practice.
Featured articles include:
- Minding the Gap — Individually and Collectively
- Study Identifies Gaps in Training
- Preparing Pediatricians to Treat Behavioral and Mental Health
- Minding the Mental Health Gap in Minnesota
- New Jersey Minds the Gap Between Symptom Onset and Intervention
- Winning in Wisconsin: Advancing Family-Centered Care
- First Pediatric Hospital Medicine Certification Exam Given
- New Assessment Platform Changes How Pediatricians Think About Exams
- And more!