The general pediatric Decision Skills Self-Assessment consists of approximately 50 multiple-choice questions. Based on patient cases, each question provides history, physical, and laboratory findings. The correct response could include the most likely diagnosis, the most appropriate additional study or expected laboratory result.
- A minimum score is required to earn Maintenance of Certification (MOC) credit for this activity.
- Physicians may re-take this activity once during the same calendar year if they are unsuccessful on the first attempt.
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) credit is awarded upon completion of the Decision Skills Self-assessment.
To Access Activity:
- Login into your ABP Portfolio
- Click on My MOC Requirements
- Click on the green Find Self-assessment Activities (Part 2) button
- Under Refine Results, type “decision skills” and click on the search icon
Note: A laptop or desktop computer is recommended to take this self-assessment. Mobile device technology is not supported.